Your go-to resource for information about the Clinton Avenue infrastructure repair and improvement project.
The second season of the Clinton Avenue Improvement Project is slated to begin the first week of April. Crosswalks, pavement striping, plantings and lighting will be installed between Pomeroy Street and the railroad tracks. New underground utilities, curbs, walks, paving, landscaping and lighting will begin at Greenbush Street and proceed toward Main Street.
Check back regularly for the most up-to-date information about the Clinton Avenue construction project. Please note, all detours and construction activity is subject to weather and other related variables.
Work will resume to complete the final phase of the Clinton Avenue Gateway Construction Project, including -
• Completion of the bioretention plantings and concrete pavers. See below for mature plant imagery.
• Proceed with colored crosswalks on May 3
• The week of May 1 will see the completion of the final striping between Greenbush Street and Main Street
• Clean up of the corridor will continue, and remaining items will be checked off, including -
• Adjusting drainage basin hoods;
• Verifying all utility covers and pull boxes are installed and flush to the finished ground;
• Complete all driveway asphalt;
• Topsoil all remaining areas;
• Hydroseed all remaining areas;
• Final sweep and clean roadway, all sidewalks, and all properties to condition as good
or better than pre-construction; and
• Any and all other work related to final project completion.
Work will resume to complete the final phase of the Clinton Avenue Gateway Construction Project including asphalt and topsoil work.
Construction crews will be completing the installation of brick pavers near the intersection of Clinton and Main Street and will also clean and prepare intersections along Clinton Ave crosswalk replacement. Final pavement striping will follow.
Please note, all detours and construction activity is subject to weather and other related variables.